Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Intro to me.




I grew up in the WI countryside. Navarino WI on an 80 acre farm to be exact. Great times. I've been a city girl since 2001. Went to college. Got a degree. More great times. Moved to Las Vegas. Got married. Had babies. 10 years I've been in the city. Paying someone to spray for the bugs I never saw in the first place. Living 2 blocks from the grocery store and every other convenience a big city has to offer.

If you ever plot Hoyt Kansas on a map you will notice one BIG thing about it. The distance to anything else. Any trip from the house is planned for maximum effectiveness. There's no such thing as a "quick trip". Or QuickTrip for that matter.

So this blog is about my return to the country. The bugs, the animals, the distance from civilization. Love it or hate it, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment