Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Country Dogs

This post is kinda gross. But that's dogs I guess. I'll skip down a bit just so your not forced to see grossness if you don't want to.


But who wouldn't want to see what the dog dragged in?


Or is it drug in?


Well either way.



Have I given you enough chance to leave the page yet?




Ok If your still with me now your seriously interested. So here's the story,
I'm dog-sitting my dad's two dogs. Both are hunters, German Short-hair pointers. Abbey is 15 and Buster is 3. And Abbey is gross. Well Buster is too but it's cause he's an unsnipped (though soon to be snipped) male. Back to Abbey. She came home with this yesterday:
And then this morning she found the rest of it. I spent a good 10 minutes scrubbing my hands after having to wrestle disgusting decaying turtle parts from an old dogs mouth.

Seriously. Ew.


No comments:

Post a Comment